Trove
So now that Trove is on steam and doesn't cost anything to make a normal account, I decided to give it a look. It's a lot of fun, and is similar to how Cube World was, if anyone remembers that game. I decided to make a club(think "guilds" or "clans") for Dreamcraft, called Dreamcrafters. If you'd like to join up with us in Trove, just post here. See you there Smile
Hi

I would love to Join you guys in Trove!!!
How do I join the guild?

-IsoKitten
Add me in game, IGN is LostUser.
Ok, if you guys are playing just pm me on Dreamcraft and I will join you guys.

Thanks
-IsoKitten
I just started to play trove and it's awesome Plz tell me how to join UR guild
Add me in game (LostUser) and I can add you to the club.
(07-29-2015, 08:22 PM)Lostuser Wrote: Add me in game (LostUser) and I can add you to the club.
[quote pid='2613' dateline='1438235530']
Ok

[/quote]
I've begun playing myself. You can add me, and if I'm on we can go raiding the bigger dungeons all day erry day. Already got 2 legendary equipment from a few of them. Tongue HURRAY FOR NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING IN THIS GAME!
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
Just as I posted that I go to the next world where Legendary's become the next "common." Lol... foolish me.
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
(07-30-2015, 09:45 AM)Bloodshot Wrote: Just as I posted that I go to the next world where Legendary's become the next "common." Lol... foolish me.

Yeah, I noticed that was pretty funny. When exceed and I were trying it and he got a "rare" weapon in the first 30 minutes of playing we thought he was the luckiest person ever.