Suggestions for house!
Hey everyone!

I've recently been constructing my house in the side of a mountain in Highcroft and I need some help with designing! Well, mostly ideas. The theme of my house is 'Ancient', so like Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome type thing.

I need some ideas of something to put in a big room which I've created. I've already placed two custom built fountains but I need something to fill in the rest of the space! My floor theme as you can see is gravel around the edges and grass blocks filling the rest out. The grass blocks contain mushrooms and what not. I will be placing leaves around the place and vines on the wall. I will also be placing stone brick arches etc. throughout the room also.

If you've got any ideas for this I could put in the room that fit my theme that would be great if you could suggest!

http://postimg.org/image/8kstl4jlb/

http://postimg.org/image/z0fcxo2e1/

The first image is the room that I'm talking about, but for reference of theme the second image is one of my other rooms.

Also, if anyone could suggest other ways to light up the rooms other than torches that would be great!

From that Chap
Lookin' good so far!

For things like ancient world designs, quartz pillars can give a good look, though I'm not sure how you could integrate it into your design - begs some experimentation!

A Roman room might have a bath, or pool in the middle of it, though that might be more suitable to a larger room.
[Image: sloth.jpg]

From what I can tell, Greek architecture is more concerned with pleasant open spaces, rather than filling it with something.

Hope you get some ideas!
(12-21-2015, 12:54 AM)Oz-bar11 Wrote: Lookin' good so far!

For things like ancient world designs, quartz pillars can give a good look, though I'm not sure how you could integrate it into your design - begs some experimentation!

A Roman room might have a bath, or pool in the middle of it, though that might be more suitable to a larger room.
[Image: sloth.jpg]

From what I can tell, Greek architecture is more concerned with pleasant open spaces, rather than filling it with something.

Hope you get some ideas!

Thanks Oz! appreciate the suggestions!