Vadefac
I'm kind of hot and cold on the server. I'll play for 2 weeks straight then leave for a few months. But I guess thats how minecraft works. Anyway I do have a youtube channel that I've been working on all summer playing through the mass effect series and also playing some minecraft modded survival as well as indie games. It would be awesome if you could check it out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgTAVzh...4BDHho7CRg Thanks!
I'll definitely look into giving it a shot when I'm done vacation. Smile
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
(08-14-2015, 07:03 PM)Bloodshot Wrote: I'll definitely look into giving it a shot when I'm done vacation. Smile

Thanks man, Much appreciated. I subbed to your channel keep up the good content.
(08-14-2015, 10:22 PM)Vadefac Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 07:03 PM)Bloodshot Wrote: I'll definitely look into giving it a shot when I'm done vacation. Smile

Thanks man, Much appreciated. I subbed to your channel keep up the good content.

Awesome, I appreciate that! Smile
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
I checked out your channel! It's super good! Even better than mine xD Anyways, you got a new subscriber! <3
\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/
(08-15-2015, 05:55 PM)DiamondMare Wrote: I checked out your channel! It's super good! Even better than mine xD Anyways, you got a new subscriber! <3

Thanks man I really appreciate it. Feels good to get some support after uploading over 250 videos!
Finally checked out your channel, I do enjoy watching your videos and I have also subscribed. Smile And I don't subscribe to many people. XP