6/7/15 Updates - Heating up!
+ TNT AND FLINT/STEEL CAN NOW BE USED!  Finally, right?  Just please, don't grief with it.  We're less tolerant about TNT griefing as we are with typical griefing. And if you are griefed with TNT, ask staff to check it; it's easily fixable. 

+ USERS CAN NOW PLACE FIRE!  WOW!  AWESOME! Fire still won't spread though.  Lighting unknowing players on fire IS CONSIDERED GRIEFING IF THEY DON'T WANT IT.  Offenders will get one warning, then (temp)bans.

+ Disabled trampling of farmland, from both players and mobs. No more accidental patchy farms!

+ Lottery max-number has been reduced from 5000 to 3000.  We will be updating this plugin in the near future to make it more fun, but for now, the winning chances are a slight bit better, and the payout is still huge! Only costs you 10 REM!

+ New members spawn in with stone tools and bread now.  Doesn't help current players...but it's a plus!

- Removed death messages from text.  It's fine when the players online is under 10, but when we go over, death messages are very spammy. May make a comeback in the future.

- Removed nicknames for staff and players to avoid confusion or impersonating other players.  They were originally added without thought, and after some thought this week, we removed nicknames.  Sorry if you liked them!
Since you enabled TNT, and fishing in mcmmo let's you sometimes "catch" a primed TNT, this might cause some unwanted frustration for some, including myself (so now I'll have to fish from a platform made of obsidian or something). I was wondering if you or oz could possibly remove that aspect from mcmmo?

Thanks in advance,
Hawaii
fish from a platform of halfslabs. the TNT will fall through them.
Green is not a creative colour.
(06-07-2015, 11:24 AM)Hawaii1026 Wrote: Since you enabled TNT, and fishing in mcmmo let's you sometimes "catch" a primed TNT, this might cause some unwanted frustration for some, including myself (so now I'll have to fish from a platform made of obsidian or something). I was wondering if you or oz could possibly remove that aspect from mcmmo?

Thanks in advance,
Hawaii

Good point. I just disabled tnt fishing traps, they should be nonexistent now.
Lost strikes... efficiency once again Wink