Cuboids
I understand that when you make cuboids, they extend from bedrock to the build limit. I understand that people wouldn't want someone building above their house, but for those of us building or mining down at block 12, or wherever, the cuboids get in the way quite a bit. Any possibility of limiting the y coordinates of cuboids?
Cuboid owners are entitled to all the vertical land in their area, and many people build their beacons on bedrock to get maximum effect. You could get around this by either making a mining base elsewhere and connecting with staragtes/walking, or asking the cuboid owner if you could be added for mining purposes.
(04-06-2015, 02:46 PM)Oz-bar11 Wrote: Cuboid owners are entitled to all the vertical land in their area, and many people build their beacons on bedrock to get maximum effect. You could get around this by either making a mining base elsewhere and connecting with staragtes/walking, or asking the cuboid owner if you could be added for mining purposes.

Ok, thanks oz. My problem is that its hard to ask people who I've never seen online.
While we feel your pain both in getting a hold of people, and having to trench around cuboids, we can't just let you build in their area. Same as if we wouldn't let someone build a tunnel under your cuboid without your permission. On the other hand, if you want to start a subway project (something extensive like 3x3 across the map, with stations and stuff) staff would probably help you get permission from people affected since it would be a global effect.