Forum: Update 4
Hi, Many of you players might not know me but I'm one of the admins on this forum/server. Today i have updated the forums. With doing that we have lost some stuff. Like the shoutbox. Nothing has change on the minecraft server so thats still the same. You can connect with 1.7.10 or 1.8 i recommend connecting with 1.8 huge update with chuck loading work really well with 2+ core CPU. With that said sorry for any downtime and if you get any errors please post it here with img or a copy of the error. Print screen on your keyboard then paste it in any paint program. OO one more thing everybodys avatar the little picture next to your name needs to be updated/uploaded again

Thank you for your time.

UPDATE 1:
loads of stuff broke on this theme with this update. just post what don't work anymore and i will try to fix it asap

UPDATE 2:
It will take me a few days to get most basic things working again. Again im sorry for any trouble this may have cause anyone

UPDATE 3:
Shoutbox is back still working on the other errors

UPDATE 4:
I have charge the forum theme. I had force the update on all user's so dont be scare of the new forum theme.
Most stuff should be working again. I will be editing the theme from time to time to get to fit dreamcraft core look.
The old theme is still there just be warn i will not be supporting it anymore.
[Image: 3725588866.png]
UPDATE loads of stuff broke on this theme with this update. just post what don't work anymore and i will try to fix it asap
R.I.P shoutbox.
Giving other users rep doesn't work.
I see so no more shout box?
Thanks for the update on the errors i will be working on it. It will take me a few days to get most basic things working again. Again im sorry for any trouble this may have cause anyone
UPDATE

Shoutbox is back still working on the other errors
Here's an update we will be changing the theme. It should fix most if not all the theme related problems
Default page should be the portal not the forums
Still working on it but most of the basic stuff works again thats was high on my list. for your shoutbox problem try double clicking the text