Commands
Hey, I'm new to the server but chances are my friend and I are going to be playing a lot on it. Can I get a low-down on most commands used in the games. We keep having problems with permissions and I want to know more about in game jobs/money/stores as long as cities, and just general rules of thumbs, I was walking to my little mine and I saw a gate by the west portal and it looks like a promising area, because its not "claimed" on the map can I add on to it or is that frowned upon (theres no chests, just one building and a wall with two tiny towers on it and some torches.
Hi there Drillsearg,

General rules are located in this post.

As for jobs/money/stores and cities,

Detailed information about the jobs plugin can be found by typing /jobs. You can take up to two jobs at a time, and if you leave one of your jobs for another you lose all your experience in that job. Jobs will earn you REM (our currency) which you can spend at spawn shops, in direct trade with players via /pay , and with Towny in order to buy city plots. Establishing a city costs R15,000, and more information about cities can be found with /towny .

For more information about things you can do, check some of the "Dreamcraft updated" posts in the announcements section.

As for claiming others structures - it's against the rules to take things that belong to other players unless they're given to you by that player, or there's some note somewhere from the original builder saying that they've given up the property and that it's free for anyone.

Cheers,

Oz
We're working on a full list of commands and how to use them in-game! I'll be posting a video shortly for it as well.
[Image: ors8n1H.png]
Head of PR. If you have a question about advertising and media contact me!
Righto, I've discovered ALOT of them since I started playing, i may think about compiling my own, but alot of them or memorized now[/align]
I was supposed to have a video tutorial yesterday but there were errors- I'll try to post one again tonight along with a written list. Smile
[Image: ors8n1H.png]
Head of PR. If you have a question about advertising and media contact me!
Thanks you alotttt