Minor City Suggestion
It would be nice if cities in their public storage area had an unlocked ender chest. ( /cremove and then slap a sign on to protected it from removal/destruction) Then visiting people were not limited to their inventory for moving stuff around. Having one in spawn would be handy as well for those trips to market or shifting odd stuff to the community chests for new players.  I often get enchanted wooden swords of all generally useless things.
I believe you can just use "/cpublic" to keep it from being destroyed. That way you don't have to use a sign on it. Smile
(03-08-2017, 11:26 AM)jessahkat Wrote: I believe you can just use "/cpublic" to keep it from being destroyed. That way you don't have to use a sign on it. Smile

I think I have tried, but can double check. It seemed to be public for town members, not public for all game users I had to do /cremove to allow someone from another town to use the one I have. /Cpublic worked properly when it wasn't being affected by a town.

That however doesn't help for having an ender chest in the public storage area.
I'll have a play around with it next time I'm on and we'll work something out - Towny messes up chest permissions a little by overriding LWC in some ways, but there'll be a way.