Poll: May I Record DreamCraft?
YUS!
NEIGH! <~ get it? cuz I'm a horse? XD
[Show Results]

May I Record DreamCraft?
HAI! I just wanted to ask if I could record DreamCraft for my YouTube channel, I have been thinking about this for a longgggg time now. Yet, I don't know if you all would be comfortable if you guys are recorded? I feel like DreamCraft is an AMAZING server, and I want to let all my subbubles know about it, and I really do enjoy playing DreamCraft. I know I recorded on DreamCraft for the fourth of July, but I wanted to record as a series. If some aren't comfortable with this, I won't do it. Thanks! <3

\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/
i don't really think there would be a problem with it. i'd suggest muting chat while you record if you can help it, but you don't /have/ to.
Green is not a creative colour.
Heya DiamondMare,

You're welcome to record Dreamcraft if you want. Just a couple points ahead of time:

- Please don't advertise your youtube page in game. It's against our advertising rules.
- I agree with Gre3n about muting chat. It can get a bit hectic sometimes and some strong language may show up. If you're okay with that then you can keep chat on. There's no rules against showing chat in videos (unless it's staff chat), it's just a suggestion.
(12-05-2015, 04:51 PM)Lostuser Wrote: Heya DiamondMare,

You're welcome to record Dreamcraft if you want. Just a couple points ahead of time:

- Please don't advertise your youtube page in game. It's against our advertising rules.
- I agree with Gre3n about muting chat. It can get a bit hectic sometimes and some strong language may show up. If you're okay with that then you can keep chat on. There's no rules against showing chat in videos (unless it's staff chat), it's just a suggestion.

THANKS! I understand as well about advertising, and I think I will mute chat
\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/