Public Mob Arena
The giant quarry just north of spawn that me and a couple players had worked on was covered in order to create a place where mobs will spawn very frequently, at all times of the day.

As well, there are two beacons to help you out with the following effects: Regen I, Resistance I, and Strength II

The easiest way to get there is to exit the spawn castle, then head straight north about 300m until you come to a large flat cobblestone square that covers the ground. On the north end there is a ladder that lets you climb down into the mob arena.

I would highly recommend bringing night-vision potions, as the arena is almost completely dark. As a side note, please do not place torches, as this prevents mobs from spawning in the lit up areas. If you need night-vision potions, I can sell you some if I see you in game, otherwise, all the ingredients should be available at the player shops.

Here's a map of the area, with an easy to follow path drawn out.

[Image: MZwe8KH.jpg]

-Hawaii
Thanks for doing this! I can't believe my advice was read and done!
"As I scan the area for enemies, I draw my sword out, prepared for battle."
Also, I really appreciate this mob farm because it has so much mobs thanks so much! I owe you one!
If anyone needs Night Vision potions, I'm selling them in my shop at spawn for 17.01 REM each. They have an 8 minute duration.

To get to my shop, go to spawn portal and find the warp signs. Right click the sign for market_west. My shop is the first one on the right.
Focusing on creepers
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
Im also selling those potions but for 16.5REM each
(09-01-2015, 02:28 AM)GekiClaws Wrote: Im also selling those potions but for 16.5REM each

I'll match this price if you can find me online. Otherwise my shop prices will remain the same.
What do you mean? So, you'll lower your price when I'm online?
(09-02-2015, 01:56 AM)GekiClaws Wrote: What do you mean? So, you'll lower your price when I'm online?

Nope, I'll lower mine if someone can find me online. This means that my shop prices will stay the same, but if someone wants to pay me what YOUR price of the potion is, then they can.

I'm not really losing anything by doing this since my prices are already dirt cheap and based on other job incomes at level 1. If you go above my price to try to profit off any potions you buy from me then you're just losing money since I will always undersell you or match you.

Good luck.