Trove
(07-31-2015, 01:10 PM)Lostuser Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 09:45 AM)Bloodshot Wrote: Just as I posted that I go to the next world where Legendary's become the next "common." Lol... foolish me.

Yeah, I noticed that was pretty funny. When exceed and I were trying it and he got a "rare" weapon in the first 30 minutes of playing we thought he was the luckiest person ever.

Well at this point I've found tons of resplendent stuff, and with 250 Ring I can craft Shadow level 2 rings. Makes a lot of the adventuring a cakewalk once you can get an additional +350 magic damage for gunslinger. Tongue Once I level up my new Fae Trickster I'll give him one of the rings and he'll probably just wreck everything.
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
ill have to join u guys, ive played trove way too much
Um, exactly what is trove?
"As I scan the area for enemies, I draw my sword out, prepared for battle."
Trove is a voxel-based MMORPG where you complete quests, craft and level gear, build up a house, and repeat. It's pretty fun albeit fairly repetitive. If you're interested in the least, you should give it a try for just 15 minutes or so. It's free and quick to download.
No i cant mom took away my computer im sending via phone
"As I scan the area for enemies, I draw my sword out, prepared for battle."
Trove sounds interesting might try it out Big Grin

(If I like it I might youtube on trove)
~~~I AM THE KING|RESPECT|HONOR|BUILD~~~
lost i added u now ADD ME!
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL