JAYTHEBOSS's builds
i currnently have only 1 build but its pretty amazing
it is a skybase and is located near skyjoy but not in it
we are recruiting members to build this base. we used up a lot of resources and we are looking for cobble and glass
i would appreciate if you want to help building this massive skybase
I'd be happy to help Jay. I have a lot of cobble and i have like a stack and a half of sand. Smile

~Sky
(07-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Skyrecruit9876 Wrote: I'd be happy to help Jay. I have a lot of cobble and i have like a stack and a half of sand. Smile

~Sky

Thxs I would be happy to have 1 more guy to help me build as it is a massive build
I'm planning to make another floor thats floating above the sky base and needs another ladder to go up
We just started and we have really little materials so I would appreciate help
Big Grin
Tongue 
I am focusing on killing creepers for tnt
I am also planning to make this a city and I'm slowly building it Blush
The skybase'second floor is for staff
I don't understand how to make a link to another city can someone explain?
And how do people even rent rooms?
(07-16-2015, 05:53 AM)JAYTHEBOSS Wrote: I am focusing on killing creepers for tnt
I am also planning to make this a city and I'm slowly building it  Blush
The skybase'second floor is for staff
I don't understand how to make a link to another city can someone explain?
And how do people even rent rooms?

Ok so if you mean linking one city to another so people can travel to each, stargates are the best option. renting rooms is rather a matter of trust. :/
I hope this helped somehow. 
Isabella ~ Skyrecruit9876
List of people helping: goldminehk jluke1212 kingmiles skyrecruit gekiclaws galvesboys
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
(07-15-2015, 03:44 AM)JAYTHEBOSS Wrote: i currnently have only 1 build but its pretty amazing
it is a skybase and is located near skyjoy but not in it
we are recruiting members to build this base. we used up a lot of resources and we are looking for cobble and glass
i would appreciate if you want to help building this massive skybase

Although I must say it is impressive, it is WAYYYY to close to Animal Dynasty! Your cuboid's outer edge lines up with our cuboid. Could you pleases top expanding towards Animal Dynasty? Chilly and I have asked this many times but you seem to not listen? 
\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/
I know I can't even expand into animal dynasty so I am expanding east
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
Oh........ um can u try not to expand over the river please? We are making that river part of our cuboid? You can expand eastward but can you not go over the river? That river connects to Animal Dynasty and Animal Paradise and to our docks
\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/
Ok I will
Not
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL