MC Name Change
My way to prevent the loss if items is to put i t in a chest that can be found easily, change your name, and take ur stuff from chest.
"As I scan the area for enemies, I draw my sword out, prepared for battle."
(09-06-2015, 02:06 PM)Lostuser Wrote: Taken from the stackexchange forums:

Quote:It's caused by remaining logged in after changing your name. Not everything is updated.

You need to open the Minecraft client, log out, and log back in again (i.e. so you need to enter your user and password again). This should fix it.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/question...lay-online

This should help anyone who changed their names and can't log into Dreamcraft. You'll most likely lose your items you had before the name change though. Nothing we can do about that if that's the case :[

Thanks, but I am not getting that error when connecting to Dreamcraft. The error is not with Minecraft or Mojang itself, rather it's with Dreamcraft. Dreamcraft must have a plug-in that's blocking users from connecting and such who have changed their username.

Here's the message I get when attempting to connect, and yes I did try signing out completely and logging back in.

[Image: wZsnp14.png]
[Image: ImperialKnight.gif]

Click my signature to add me on Steam.

- Formerly known as Icee2199.
Alright, thank you for looking into it. Ozbar-11 has re-enabled name-changing on the server. We're still not 100% sure how this will affect things from a technical standpoint, so give logging on a try and see what happens.
(12-09-2015, 12:31 AM)Lostuser Wrote: Alright, thank you for looking into it. Ozbar-11 has re-enabled name-changing on the server. We're still not 100% sure how this will affect things from a technical standpoint, so give logging on a try and see what happens.

It seems to have worked, I'm able to connect to the server and everything works properly. Thanks!
[Image: ImperialKnight.gif]

Click my signature to add me on Steam.

- Formerly known as Icee2199.