BloodShot9001
Currently, I have a youtube channel which has recently picked its feet of the ground! I have several things going on, but the most prominent ones are livestreaming Splatoon, and I have a video series in the works, "Splatoon Splatistics", where I discuss the numbers, stats, and strategies of different guns in Splatoon.

Other videos include me discussing video games and how they affect the meta OF video games, a Soul Level 1 playthrough of Dark Souls (and subsequent trolling of low level areas), and much more! So take a gander, and if you like what you see, think about subscribing so you'll never miss another video!
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
I subbed! It's also a cool channel!
\( •3• )/ ~ <<33 DiamondMare <<33 ~ \( •3• )/
I've finally revived my Dark Souls SL1 LP, so if anyone wants to begin watching, check it out. Tongue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrP8PV3e5ow
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."