Suggesion: Staff Wars
A PvP event, where 2 or more staff members are elected to be team leaders to recruit people for a pvp war. A countdown begins, and before the countdown starts, teams build a small fortress to hold. There are several ways this could go, for instance, one team could have to hold out for several minutes while the other has to assault, or there could be two fortresses vs. each other. We could do capture the flag or all out team deathmatch, whatever people think would be coolest. Regardless, it'd be fun to see staff vs. staff in addition to just regular players battling. Tongue
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
Would be an interesting stress test, for sure..
If I can ever get time to get my butt back in the game, I wouldn't mind giving a shot at building a new PVP arena for Spawn, replacing the one we have now (that I lavishly, if not lag-causing, adorned with transparent half slabs). And maybe incorporating a capture the flag component or sumpthin. Ping me in staff with your ideas...
XD Well I'm actually working on making a city with TONS of PvP arenas. I already have a lava arena and an underwater arena built in creative, just need to recreate is all. Once I get the city established, people will be able to enjoy festive slaughtering!
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."