Darkstar's Custom Plugins
Darkstar's Custom Plugins

Published to bukkit:
The following plugins have been created by Darkstar and published to plugins.bukkit.org:

ChatTranslator
 - Translate what you say into 25 different languages

MeltDown
 - Smelt tools or armor back into their respective ingots

OmNom
 - 16 new foods and drinks, each with unique attributes

SparklingTools
 - Crafted with emeralds, 3 tiers of armor/tools, random enchantments that can be stronger than vanilla enchantments

Winery
 - Build vineyards for both white and red wines, includes 15 white and red wines, each with unique attributes

Unpublished:
The following plugins have been created by Darkstar, but never published until now:

Clothes
 - Infinite durability leather armor

HealAll
 - Command that heals all players on the server

MoFish
 - There are more types of fish you can catch

Lottery
 - A lottery plugin

XpCraft
 - Bottle your experience levels for safe keeping

Of these plugins, DreamCraft currently uses:
ChatTranslator
MeltDown
OmNom
SparklingTools

If there are any plugins here you would like to see on DreamCraft, leave a comment!
If you have any suggestions about other plugins you would like to see on DreamCraft, leave a comment!
- Darkstar

Joined Dream)Craft July 14 2012
Promoted to Expert on January 4th 2014
Promoted to Moderator on January 29th 2014
Promoted to Super-Moderator on May 7th 2016
I've had a couple ideas after looking at these ^^'

First, the auction plugin- not made by Dark, but it would be very very useful instead of having the chat clogged and confusing.
Second, the property plugin which allows one to rent or buy a small area or land, usually an already-built house, and manage their properties with /property manage
Lastly, custom icons for the different foods!
The winery one is clever, that would be interesting to introduce... I would totally use XpCraft to bottle exp, and sell it through auctions Wink
I would ask to add parachute plus plugin for fun prevents fall damage so u can't die if u have a parachute
And no losing items! That's how I lost all my stuff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
(08-24-2015, 06:25 AM)JAYTHEBOSS Wrote: I would ask to add parachute plus plugin for fun prevents fall damage so u can't die if u have a parachute
And no losing items! That's how I lost all my stuff

This one isn't really necessary since you can just level up your acrobatics from McMMo. Might not be the same as a parachute, but it does at least help with fall damage once you level it up. Tongue
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."