Popping out of... well, nowhere!
Hello Dreamcraftians! Anyone here remember me? I'm wondering who's still here that was here when I played DC! I might as well say, I don't play Minecraft anymore unfortunately, I'm taking a couple college classes my last senior year of high school and I'm also working a part time job - also have a girlfriend (who takes up most of my free time) Wink but that's okay!

Anyways, how have YOU guys been, that still are here and know me! I'm excited to hear back from you. Its still great to see that Dreamcraft is still up and running strong!

-KevKevKev147
Haaay! I'm back! Well, kinda. I've been meaning to play more often but I'm fighting some pancreas and kidney problems, I just got engaged, and I'm starting school in Sept! :o

I'm still kicking around online - add me on Skype!
[Image: ors8n1H.png]
Head of PR. If you have a question about advertising and media contact me!
I guess Kev shared the same idea as I did by randomly paying a visit!
My brains melted out thanks to school, doing a lot of things now. Good to see you're alive!
Need help? Just yell my name!

Joined Dream)Craft in June 2011.
Promoted to Expert on March 9th, 2012.
Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.
SuperModerator from May 17th, 2013 - March 2nd, 2014.

I hear ya there Blaster... Two A.P. College classes along with high school classes AND still holding a job through it all. Still going strong Smile Got my senior packet today, I start applying to colleges next month! Its such a bittersweet feeling haha. Smile
I know what you mean, man. I got 4 A.P. and 3 Honors (including Honors Chem!) and I am dying.
Need help? Just yell my name!

Joined Dream)Craft in June 2011.
Promoted to Expert on March 9th, 2012.
Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.
SuperModerator from May 17th, 2013 - March 2nd, 2014.

(09-16-2014, 05:15 AM)Blaster707 Wrote: I know what you mean, man. I got 4 A.P. and 3 Honors (including Honors Chem!) and I am dying.

Holy. How are you still living? Jk, hahah. That must suck! 
Kev! Welcome back! I remember you from DC5
- Darkstar

Joined Dream)Craft July 16 2012
Promoted to Expert on January 4th 2014
Promoted to Moderator on January 29th 2014
Promoted to Super-Moderator on May 7th 2016
Yes! I am definitely a veteran player! DC1... oh man, those were the days. I remember when there were so many people logged in that you had to keep trying until someone logged off and you were able to get on! Haha, but yeah. I can't say I miss Minecraft (to busy to even have a life atm), but I definitely do miss all the friends I've made playing on this server. Sad
(09-28-2014, 08:34 PM)Veresy Wrote: Dude Jess and I play almost every day still. Definitely hop on and check out the new map. I really like the mods we have now. They really give it that 'working as a community' vibe.

Sounds great! I'll be sure to hop in when I get a chance! Smile