Account Change
Hey, Drillsearg is actually my brothers Minecraft account and I'm working now and I have enough money for my own Minecraft account, (so we can both play together), is there anyway for my MCMMO stats and levels n such on Drillsearg to be Edited/transfered over to my new account? Or will he have to use my account on Dreamcraft and I use his (the easy sensible conclusion).

Sometimes I want to be a problem for Ozbar, sometimes its on accident.
My new account is "BundlesOfCundles", currently working on getting my /cmodify permissions and adding myself onto my Cubiod.
Drill: I'll look into it, but I can't make any promises. You may want to just switch accounts while playing on DC like you suggested, but I'll give it a shot. As for the cmodify, you should be able to do it if you're the owner, but ask a mod in game to take care of it if you can't.
Need help? Just yell my name!

Joined Dream)Craft in June 2011.
Promoted to Expert on March 9th, 2012.
Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.
SuperModerator from May 17th, 2013 - March 2nd, 2014.

Actually, it looks like it was taken care of (since bundles has many more points now that drill) so nvm lol
Need help? Just yell my name!

Joined Dream)Craft in June 2011.
Promoted to Expert on March 9th, 2012.
Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.
SuperModerator from May 17th, 2013 - March 2nd, 2014.

Wink
Oz hooked me up and now my brother is playing on drillsearg with me. Thanks all yall