King of the Hill!
The apprentice throws the master into a nuclear reactor. He then flies to a hospital, recovers, and takes the hill. My hill.
Mater doesn't need his legs. Master is (relatively) unscathed and worms up toward the hill. Apprentice is so shocked and scared he dirties his trousers to DEATH, yes DEATH, and dies by deadly, deathly, deathness.

Master's Hill.
=============================
Head of the Elliathe Project
=============================
A Veteran DreamCraft Player
freakyautumn
Apprentice gets cleaned up at the morgue and is resurrected by the hill guardians. He proceeds to punch the Master, who is so shocked he falls into a cats mouth, who then eats the master.

And so, it begins.

The Guardian retains his post throughout millennia. Through times of Bio-Engineering and Dragon Riders, cities that move and destroy other cities to survive, Nuclear Wasteland. Through the Second, Third, and Fourth Rises of Humanity; he watched each one crumble in on itself. From the American Empire's destruction due to their Fusion Power Plants overloading, to the Terran Alliance's Bio-War that crippled the planet. The Orbital Weapons Platform, which had lain dormant for a millennia, since the Asian Federation launched it to defend itself from the emerging world power of the Brazilian Imperium, coming active one last time to destroy the Provincial States of Antartica.

He saw it all.

And finally, humanity has stopped.

They killed themselves off, trying to destroy their enemies in an attempt to rise above. Some lay dormant in stasis pods, floating towards the Bia System, hopefully to rise without destroying themselves. Only Earth remains of the former Human Empires. The scars which lie across her crust, the ruins scattered across the planet. After years of war, trillions dead, the only thing they have bought for the planet they were created on is a message.

"Warning. Warning. This planet is a Condition Red-Omega. Do not enter atmosphere. Automatic defenses online. All Starships: leave Sol Star System immediately. Warning. Warning....."

And so, the hill remains forever undisturbed with its guardian.

The Last of the Terrans.
ADude assassinates the apprentice and puts a magic barrier around the hill, claiming the hill.
Bro, you literally ruined my entire story. I revive as legit ghost bro, use a 1-Up mushroom, hug the barrier and it allows me through it; I then kick you out. My hill!
/kill blaster707
/region claim hill lostuser
/smite
/smite
/smite
/smite

/region claim hill blaster707

My hill
You never said who to smite, so the hill remains Losts' >:-3

Go back in time to dc 6
/chestkick Lostuser THIS. IS. MY HILL

*my hill pls*
Veteran ,past staff, and other shit.
* Blaster707 was a mod and uses /doublechestkick persuader My hill!
/ban lostuser
/ban blaster707

My hill bro