King of the Hill!
I summon one of my three dragons and have it melt you and your cold bitch into steam.

The hill is mine for I am Mother of Hills.
Oh, you did NOT just call her a b****. Now it's going down.

I summon a meteor strike combined with a heavy lightning storm (helped along by several Mark III Tesla Spheres). The metal in the air creates electrical fields which kill your dragon. A Delta-3 Fusion Chamber, combined with 4 Primary and 8 Auxiliary Gravitonic Defensive Sphere Generators, creates a heavily fortified barrier. Combined with the revived Snow Queen (thank you Lazarus Project), I now control the hill. My hill!
Need help? Just yell my name!

Joined Dream)Craft in June 2011.
Promoted to Expert on March 9th, 2012.
Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.
SuperModerator from May 17th, 2013 - March 2nd, 2014.

I send my unlikely hero to singlehandedly disarm your defenses and reclaim my hill. Through a series of hilariously clumsy and lucky charades, my hero destroys your machines and kills your men.

My hill.
[Image: ors8n1H.png]
Head of PR. If you have a question about advertising and media contact me!
Fortunately, my nuclear strike team (off-base) was watchful and destroyed your hero just as he claimed the fake hill. The real hill was 5 miles away. My hill!

Promoted to Moderator on May 27th, 2012, and reinstated as one on March 2nd, 2014.

Ah, the ol' bait n' switch! Too bad you didn't see that while you were laughing at my hero's demise I switched the real hill with a live bear!

Bait n' switch n' switch! My hill!
[Image: ors8n1H.png]
Head of PR. If you have a question about advertising and media contact me!
I give the bear a salmon. He eats it and walks away. Meanwhile, my scout teams log pencil scratching noises, and we take the hill (noises come from where you are). My hill!

I use tnt and blow up the building blaster is in

MY HILL!!!!!
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
I set up and bedrock dome around it protecting it from u guys and set up a cuboid and disable pvp and any sort of damage and also tp
TROLLOLLPLOLLPLOL
I use /region redefine to set the cuboid high up in the air where I can fly up to it. My hill!
"As I pull my blade from your corpse, I will be sure to remember your name. Rest easy, knowing you were able to contend with a true Assassin."
I use my own flying powers to launch exploding kittens and take the hill for myself