DC Car thread
Alrighty Nice and Tighty.
Im sure that there is a moderate percentage of the DC community that has a drivers license and therefore would hopefully have driven and possibly owns a car. Since Im completely FOB on this shit, share some of your information on vehicles if you have any. Dont really care what, just please make it something useful :3

Anyways, recently found out that I might be getting a Mercedes 230 Kompressor Big Grin.
Veteran ,past staff, and other shit.
Parents said after I graduate, I'm gonna be getting a Kia Soul for my graduation present from them. I love the car and am really looking forward to getting it. I haven't sat in one but I've seen plenty and I know what the interior looks like.

I have a Kia Optima that's the main car I drive in my family and it's a lot easier to drive but the brakes, I believe, have started to give a bit since braking is getting a little harder. I have had a "problem" with braking too late though so...-shrugs-

I also have a Honda CR-V but the brakes on that car are VERY touchy. Every time I first get in, I have to test everything before I go on the road to figure out the best way to brake and stuff.

Both the Kia Optima and Honda CR-V belong to my parents so I'm not really able to "keep" one when I go to college. They did get my sister and I a rental car for a year or so but I'm sure my sister believes it's actually entirely hers (she's "owned" it the entire summer since she had an externship) and I haven't really been able to drive it except for one time.
Joined Dreamcraft on December 2011
Became Expert on March 2013
Became Moderator on May 2013
Retired on May 2014

JESUS CRISIS!!

Friendliest of Slenderbrines