Banned For Referencing Youtube video
So when I joined this game a few weeks ago I couldnt pick anything up and my friend told me to try and chat, so I posted in chat "nigga nigga bitch nigga nigga" which is a reference to a well known meme "Swiggity Swag" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-__9WkbP6MI
I read the rules and nowhere did it say no swearing so I didn't think it would be a big deal.
At first I only was banned for three days but when I tried joining today I found out i was PERMANENTLY banned.
Really???
10) NO obscene content. We ask everyone to act with maturity and recognize that there are players of all ages on Dreamcraft. Please keep things PG-13 in game.
This includes:
-No profane/offensive language. Lighter swear words are generally fine. If someone asks you to stop using a certain word, then stop.
-No profane/offensive pet names. The pet with one of these names will be killed when seen, and a warning will be sent.
-No obscene/offensive player skins. You will be asked to change your skin if it is found to be obscene/offensive.
-No obscene/offensive structures. The structure may be removed and a warning will be sent.

I can understand you why you are upset about a perma though.
GrayStoneT an all around awesome dude!
          Proud Citizen of TOBYOPIA
       Pround Member of Dream)Craft since: 10-18-2011, 02:17 PM
          Retired Staff Member
(01-31-2017, 08:05 PM)GrayStoneT Wrote: 10) NO obscene content. We ask everyone to act with maturity and recognize that there are players of all ages on Dreamcraft. Please keep things PG-13 in game.
This includes:
-No profane/offensive language. Lighter swear words are generally fine. If someone asks you to stop using a certain word, then stop.
-No profane/offensive pet names. The pet with one of these names will be killed when seen, and a warning will be sent.
-No obscene/offensive player skins. You will be asked to change your skin if it is found to be obscene/offensive.
-No obscene/offensive structures. The structure may be removed and a warning will be sent.

I can understand you why you are upset about a perma though.

Ahh I can see why I would be banned for 3 days for breaking the rules. However why nobody warned me and was instantly permabanned after being banned for 3 days is beyond me and seems excessive and makes me wonder how many other people this has happened to.
Staff are currently looking into this appeal!
(02-02-2017, 03:07 AM)Oz-bar11 Wrote: Staff are currently looking into this appeal!

Thank you so much Smile
Your ban has been lifted - please be mindful of our rules in future!

Further rule breaking may lead to an unfortunate permanent ban.