Member Status and Hoppers
So ive just recently joined the server with my friend, and i was wondering if there was such a thing as members status. I notice in the chat how just about everyone thats on the server has some kinda title beside their names, but mine is blank. Are all these people with title staff members or are they members of the server? If they are members, how do i achieve that status. Also how do we get hoppers on this server? I need them for my farms.

P.S. you guys should add an admin shop along with the player shops. Because there is almost nothing in the player shops at spawn, so no is really buying or selling. This means that there is almost no player economy on the server due to the lack of exchanges. I believe and admin shop would help fix that. Also i know there are more shops out there, like around peoples houses but its really tedious to just go around searching for houses that have shops with the items you are searching for.

P.S.S. you guys should also give use access to /tpa and /tpahere. Its quite easy to lose ur friends and tpa would make it alot easier to find them. Also when you want to see peoples bases or you want them to see ur base, teleporting them there is a lot more convenient and faster than giving coords and them running or you showing them the way to ur house. Plus some people have forgotten how to get to their house from spawn.

P.S.S.S. Also now that there are a good amount of people on the server, why dont we have some events? I looked at the event thread on the forums and the last event held was last year. I think it would be quite fun to have some sort of event for the players online, whether it be a pvp event, parkour, a race, or something. It could even be some sort of "break the base" event where players are given items to use to destroy a base built by admins and who ever gets in first wins. Anything would be better than nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Member Status and Hoppers - by JvonTheLegend - 06-26-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by ibwicked - 06-26-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by Hawaii1026 - 06-26-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by JvonTheLegend - 06-26-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by JvonTheLegend - 06-26-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by Hawaii1026 - 06-26-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by ibwicked - 06-26-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by JvonTheLegend - 06-26-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by Oz-bar11 - 06-26-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by JvonTheLegend - 06-26-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Member Status and Hoppers - by Lostuser - 06-27-2015, 04:51 PM