Dont un-ban Just read
IGN: ACHONTAS_DOMOS

Date banned:7/31/2018

Staff member who banned you:OZ

Reason for banishment:
- Excessive use of CAPS LOCK. (4 days of ban time)
- Telling staff how to do their job. (2 days)
- Getting into text-fights in chat. (2 days)
- Being around someone when they explicitly state that they don't want to be around you. (1 days)
- No profane/offensive language. Lighter swear words are generally fine. If someone asks you to stop using a certain word, then stop. (2 days)

Why should we unban you? I dont want unbanned For i was Unjustly Banned, so it Will just end up happening again 

Reasons For Making a NON-PLEA?

The only one that CAN stick is - Excessive use of CAPS LOCK. (4 days of ban time)

The others - Telling staff how to do their job. (2 days) --- I Avoid asking drunk for help so i Wait for jessahcat, If i dont want to ask Drunk for help i dont need to, If He is going to try to force me to tell him what i need, i will tell him off about it, it is my basic right to try to avoid someone i dont get along with ingame, Also i have asked that only one mod answer me when i ask something since i seem to get along with JessahCat i tend to ask her .

[b][b]
[b]- Being around someone when they explicitly state that they don't want to be around you. (1 days)  
[/b]
[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]   Now This CANNOT apply to drunk as he has NEVER stated this in discord OR in-game, Like i said Above i TRY to avoid him, [/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]   But that is hard to do when he inserts himself into [/b][/b][/b][b][b][b]Con[/b][/b][/b]versations i am having or teleports to me to watch me or insists that i ask him when there isn't other staff on
   "In fact Just today I told HIM "To let me be" another attempt to avoid him Failed Cuz he "again" inserts himself into conversations i am having
    Also Since he banned me from his discord he is the only one i can tell if something is wrong and I asked but he refuses to give me the discord id of any others
    I'd love to bring up stuff calmly to them instead but again i cant none as drunk is legit trys to force me to need him ingame and out

AGAIN HAVE TRIED TO AVOID BUT I LITERALLY CANT "cant avoid a moderator" He Was built 2000 away from me X and Y therefore the only way for ME to be around him is if he came to me so unless i am magic  this cannot be a reason for ban

[b]- Getting into text-fights in chat. (2 days) -- A Result Of Above said bits and Bobs

If you and by you i mean OZ  Not Drunk, JessahCat, DarkStar or others would like talk to me about this, My discord id is { The Great PotBird#0881 }[/b]

Messages In This Thread
Dont un-ban Just read - by g0tg0t6 - 08-01-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Dont un-ban Just read - by Oz-bar11 - 08-01-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Dont un-ban Just read - by g0tg0t6 - 08-01-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Dont un-ban Just read - by Oz-bar11 - 08-07-2018, 04:06 AM