DC10 - It's finally here!
[Image: 5sHKAkg.png]
Greetings Dreamcrafters!

As I’m sure you are all aware: after 1 year, 5 months, and 27 days (Since 1.8 was released) Minecraft 1.9 is finally upon us! As is the normal practice with a major version bump, Dreamcraft will be having a map reset. Please note that this reset is more comprehensive than last time, and will wipe both mcMMO levels and your REM, along with Jobs XP!

For those of you who don’t know, Mojang’s focus in this update has been combat, and general polishing of Minecraft. A few new things to take note of are:
  • Shields have been added
  • Combat has been balanced so it’s no longer who clicks the fastest wins – weapons have cool-downs between being effective.
  • Dual-wielding!
  • The End has been seriously expanded upon, having a lot more area to explore, and things to find.
  • Beetroot, and beetroot soup have been added to the game.
  • Many potion effects can now be attached to arrows.
I could go on listing all the changes and fixes that have happened since 1.8, but that would take all day! If anyone is interested anyway, check out the link here http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.9 .

We've got a couple of new features planned to come to DC10 in the near future, but for now we're taking a break from rushing it off the presses to you guys Smile.

We're all looking forward to seeing everyone - old and new! - in DC10 with us!

- Oz and the Dreamcraft staff team.
Can I Have The Link To The DC9 Map DownLoad Beba
DC9 is not available for download at this time.
OOOOOh